Product Planning & Sourcing Manager (Bilingual Korean) APPLY NOW
About the job:
ELOREA is looking for a talented and driven Procurement & Sourcing Manager to join our growing team. You'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact within the Product Development Team, spearheading the development of new product categories in our portfolio.
The right candidate loves to bring new products to market. By developing key relationships with new and existing vendors you will develop ‘never before seen’ products all while optimizing costing, timeliness, and inventory levels. This is a startup environment, so there's lots of room to make a big impact and grow.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong, the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Develop product strategies that tie back to financial goals for the division and company.
- Identify and track market trends, research innovations that will contribute to the success and launch of new products and categories for the brand
- Share insight based on reviewing analysis in order to strategically grow and impact the business.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure new development is meeting expectations and sticking to timeline
- Partner with the creative team to develop and execute seasonal plans and promotional strategies.
- Monitor regulations
- Communicate with factories and vendors, domestic and overseas.
- Engage in daily communication with external partners, including updating weekly trackers and managing incoming and outgoing sample shipments
- Must have 5+ years experience in sourcing/product development
- Experience in beauty and personal care is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel Skills, Analysis, and Financial Planning Skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel internationally if needed
- Bilingual in Korean/English, Chinese is a big plus
You may want to know:
- ELOREA offers competitive pay, including equity, in addition to full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Studies have shown a positive work & life balance increases productivity - that's why we work 4 days a week.
- This role can be located in NYC or Seoul.
- Must be able to travel 25-33% of the year.