Chief Operating Officer (Bilingual Korean) APPLY NOW
About the job:
ELOREA is seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead all company operations, merchandising, business processes, and strategy to ensure the company’s continued growth and operating excellence. Specifically, the COO will oversee the operationalization of the company’s omni-channel sales, international expansions, and merchandising strategy.
The right candidate will have experience overseeing the people, processes, and budget. Delivering both short and long-term priorities and plans. The right individual needs to be a proven leader with the ability to successfully motivate, mentor and develop a team to represent the ELOREA brand.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong, the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control the course of operations and coordinate operational functions and processes aligned with business goals.
- Seek synergy and best practices to develop and implement new methods to improve productivity and customer service.
- Develop, implement, and maintain systems and metrics for tracking and improving quality, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Further refine all omni-channel development strategies.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Ensure high-quality, timely, accurate, candid, and actionable reports and assessments for the CEO and other internal stakeholders.
- Lead a high-performing team of department heads, providing mentorship and ensuring they are aligned on organizational and professional development priorities.
- Ensure effective communication protocols within the senior leadership team, between departments, and among managers and their direct reports.
- Refine and implement approach for executing and measuring cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the CEO to evolve the organizational structure to continually reflect the current growth stage of the company.
- Spearhead the design, implementation, and improvement of operational systems, policies, and procedures.
- Direct and oversee short-run and long-run strategic planning.
- Continually monitor general economic environment and industry trends, directing updates to policies, plans, and goals so they are commensurate with external conditions.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.
- Bi-lingual Korean & English
- Proven track record of leadership and business acumen for a high growth eCommerce-based, omni-channel company or business unit with prior P&L ownership.
- Proven track record of growing a company or business unit’s top line and EBITDA.
- At least 10 years of experience in eCommerce, Operations, Sales and Merchandising, Supply Chain, or other related experience.
- Apparel/Consumer Products Executive Management experience with major retailers
- Managing Omni-Channels experience
- Expert understanding of a global Supply Chain.
- Experience dealing with global contract manufacturers.
- Strong understanding of Planning, Forecasting, and Inventory Management and Control.
- Experience leading a multi-site and multi-Distribution Center operation.
- Experience in a high SKU and a high daily transactional company.
You may want to know:
- ELOREA offers competitive pay, including equity, in addition to full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Studies have shown a positive work & life balance increases productivity - that's why we work 4 days a week.
- We believe that these early startup years are best spent in close proximity to maximize our odds of innovating, solving hard problems, and taking advantage of opportunities ahead. This role will be spent the majority of the time in-office in New York City.
- Must be able to travel 20% of the year.
|||New York, NY|||Operations||||||E.5WY-YHC4UZNGtP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false