Are ELOREA products vegan?
Yes, all of our products are vegan and cruelty-free. We do not use any animal derived materials. Our boxes are also made with vegan leather and leather-like paper, sturdy enough to be repurposed.
Are your products unisex?
Yes, our products are genderless. Our current collection features four distinct scent categories: floral, woody, fresh, and warm.
Where are your products made?
Our key ingredients are sourced from Korea and our products are assembled in the US.
Are your fragrances safe for sensitive skin?
Our fragrances are paraben, phthalate, and sulfate free. We follow strict regulations on restrictions of harmful materials like styrene, musk ketone, and benzyl acetate. Unfortunately, some people are simply sensitive to fragrance on the skin. We recommend lightly applying fragrance to your clothes instead of your skin when necessary.
How long does the fragrance last?
Our fragrances are an eau de parfum consistency made with a 20% concentration of oil, lasting up to six hours on the skin.
How long will a bottle of perfume last me?
A 1.7 fl oz (50ml) bottle holds about 750 sprays.
A 3.4 fl oz (100ml) bottle holds about 1,500 sprays.
Do you have any samples?
Individual sample sizes of our products are not available for sale or general distribution. We understand that testing a fragrance is extremely important and personal and would like to suggest our Discovery Set to experience our collection. Each includes a $30 credit towards a full size fragrance, making the set virtually free.
How can I try the scents?
Experience the entire Elements collection through our Discovery Set! Each set comes with a $30 voucher which you can use towards a full bottle purchase from our collection, making the set virtually free. (Please note, the voucher must be used within 60 days from the date of purchase and can only be applied towards a 50ml or 100ml purchase.)
What are the prices for your product?
Our Discovery Sets are $30 each. Every set includes a $30 credit that can be applied towards a full bottle purchase.
Our 1.7oz (50ml) eau de parfum is $125 while our 3.4oz (100ml) eau de parfum is $195 each.
And our 8.5oz (241g) candles are $75 each.
What does the Discovery Set contain?
The Discovery Set includes four 2ml vials of the Elements collection eau de parfums: Heaven, Earth, Water, & Fire.
What is the shelf life of your fragrances?
We recommend keeping your fragrance for up to five years. This increases when stored properly.
How should I store my fragrance?
The fragrances should be stored in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat for maximum shelf life.
Where are your candles made?
The candles are hand-poured in the US and made in small batches with care. And the fragrances are made with key ingredients from Korea.
Are your candles safe?
Yes, our candles are paraben-free. The fragrance oils used are also free of phthalates, sulfate, styrene, Musk Ketone, and benzyl acetate.
How long will a candle last me? How is the burn time?
Our 8.5oz (241g) candles last an average of 60hrs.
What are the candles made of?
Our candles are made of soy-coconut blend wax, with a natural cotton wick. This does not produce as much soot as the other types of materials. As a natural, non-toxic, and renewable resource, it allows you to enjoy luxurious candles without worrying about your impact on the planet or your health.
Why pure cotton wicks?
Pure cotton wicks do not contain the chemicals present in synthetic wicks. As a result, they’re less likely to release toxic chemicals into the air that we breathe. Synthetic wicks may also contain metal filaments like lead to help them stand upright, which are very harmful when burned. Cotton wicks take just a few seconds to light, making it easier to handle when using a fast burning match while natural wooden wicks take about 60 seconds to light.
Do candles have a shelf life?
Soy-coconut candles are usually given a shelf life of 1-2 years. If you store them away from heat, light, and humidity, the candles should last at least a decade and still burn well.
How should I store my candle?
The most important thing when storing candles is to keep them cool. If you store them away from heat, light, and humidity, the candles should last at least a decade and still burn well.
How should I care for my candle?
- We recommend keeping the candle away from drafts and vents while it is burning to ensure an even burn, keeping the flame from sputtering or being blown out.
- On the first burn, leave the candle burning for about 2 hours for the wax to fully melt on the surface. This will help set the candle wax’s “memory” and prevent tunneling, where only the center of the candle burns down.
- On subsequent burns, do not leave the candle burning for more than four hours at a time to prevent the wax from superheating, which will reduce the candle’s scent. Allow the candle to completely cool and harden before burning it again.
- Keep the top of the candle clean and dust-free.
- Store in a dry, cool place away from heat. The ideal temperature is between 60 and 80° F.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets. Keep away from drafts.
- For best results, use the candle within the first month of purchase.
- Trim the candle wick before each burn, 3mm-5mm. This will also help it burn evenly and reduce its chances of smoking, which could discolor the container. If soot marks do accumulate, wait for the glass to cool first to avoid burning yourself and wipe clean.
- For an even burn, keep the wick centered. If the wick is not centered, gently readjust it to the middle while the wax is still molten. Allow the wax to cool and solidify before relighting.
Are the candle notes different from the Eau de parfum?
Yes, the notes were specially reformulated to blend well with the candle wax. However, it will smell equivalent to the fragrance from the ELEMENTS COLLECTION.
Does the discovery set voucher apply on the candles?
The vouchers can only be applied towards full fragrance bottle purchases (50ml and 100ml) of THE ELEMENTS COLLECTION Eau de Parfum. It cannot be used on candles.