VP of Marketing APPLY NOW
Introducing new customers to ELOREA and its products is central to the company’s success. As VP of Marketing, you will have strategic oversight of customer acquisition, customer retention, related business analytics.
This is a critical position with significant responsibility and incredible potential. The right candidate will be someone who is uncomfortable with the status quo and never content to rest on your laurels. Innovation, creativity, and a hunger to always improve will be critical.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong (?), the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Generate new customers, and ultimately drive transactions. Maintain a strategy of cost-effective acquisition in digital (social, search, display, affiliate, email, influencer, etc.) and may also oversee traditional (TV, direct mail, print, radio, etc.). You will continually identify and employ new and innovative marketing ideas.
- Utilize data to employ intelligent data-driven strategies and decisions; and instill an analytical environment by managing and establishing data-driven daily, monthly, and quarterly KPIs. Optimizing LTV, CAC, and profitability is the primary goal.
- Recruit and retain an extraordinary team, lead cross-functional growth efforts, and contribute to the overall culture of the company.
- Select vendors and contractors when needed, manage to KPIs, achieve best pricing, and mitigate costs.
- Protect and nurture the brand with the Creative team. Be consistent with the brand, while driving awareness and generating new customers.
- Manage marketing dollars allocated and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets. You will be responsible for driving profitable growth from these methods.
- Develop and execute retention marketing strategies to support optimization of the post-purchase experience by creating programs to increase customer engagement, cross-sell other offerings, and increase lifetime value.
- Lead and manage all digital platform experiences such as hookandalbert.com and international domains. Consistently testing and pushing the limits to create the best possible experience for our customers.
- 5+ years of progressive acquisition marketing experience at consumer brands that reached scale of at least $25M+ in revenue, managing annual budgets of at least $1M.
- Deep eCommerce experience is essential
- Understand the full marketing funnel, conversion optimization, and retention methodologies. In-depth knowledge of segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (LTV), pricing & revenue (RPU) and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI).
- Experience using analytical and BI tools such as Google Analytics, RJMetrics, and a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel to create insightful reporting to track the business and inform strategy.
- Experience using enterprise level ESP services like Klaviyo, Bronto, Sailthru, or ExactTarget.
- Management of large database, customer segmentation and transformation of data into actionable insights.
- High level of social media experience on both the organic and paid side.
- Experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and tools (VWO, Optimizely, or equivalent).
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable of HTML/CSS/Adobe Creative suite a plus. Ideally you have past experience establishing an eCommerce platform and customizing for scalability.
- Ability to effectively communicate with designers, developers, operations, and other key stakeholders.
- Experience in fashion or beauty is helpful, but not required.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Experience managing and growing a high performing team.
- Bilingual English & Korean, but not required.