Digital Graphics Designer APPLY NOW
Continuing to push the envelope creatively is essential to the success of ELOREA's brand. We are seeking a Digital Designer that will work closely and collaborate with the Creative Director and various partners to execute the brand's campaigns and promote high-level business initiatives. From developing creatives for various types of media—including homepage, landing pages, buying guides, social and paid digital ads—to concepting and strategizing campaigns.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong, the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Concept and develop strong brand campaigns for digital placements (desktop & mobile homepage placements, digital ads, organic social, and email. Help in brainstorming from an art direction and design perspective.
- Partner with the Creative Director to plan and execute multiple projects.
- Be a hands-on expert and crafter, shaping the work for quality and effectiveness.
- Understand marketing initiatives and present creative visions to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the various Marketing leads to help with marketing efforts that achieve marketing goals.
- 2+ years experience in consumer brand with a focus in digital design.
- Proven portfolio that demonstrates success in developing big ideas that showcase thought leadership in taking a project from start to end while forging strong connections between brand and consumer.
- Concept-driven designer with some art direction experience.
- You're a crafter and self-starter with the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly.
- Experience managing moving pieces of creative and production with a keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong proficiency in design programs like Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch with some knowledge of working with video assets.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative process
- Experience in fashion or beauty is helpful, but not required.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Bilingual English & Korean, but not required.