Finance Manager (Bilingual Korean) APPLY NOW
ELOREA is an investor-backed startup launching the first Korean fragrance brand to market. Inspired by the country's rich and storied culture, the brand was created to expand Korea’s global influence through unique and beautiful scents. Creatively balancing culture with modern aesthetics and an uncompromising pursuit of quality, integrity, and originality.
About the job:
A disciplined and strategic financial plan is central to ELOREA's success. As Finance Manager, you will manage and execute all FP&A, Data & Analytics, and Debt & Equity Fundraising efforts while building our Finance function to ensure we're developing a scalable approach to long-term planning, strategic corporate finance, financial operations, international expansion and more.
You will be responsible for maintaining statutory compliance with taxes and audit requirements while ensuring that our revenues, vendor bills, and other company expenses are properly invoiced, collected, and reported. This role will manage the company's cash flow to properly fund all business activities.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong, the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Guide the strategy for how we plan for the future and collaborate with the leadership team on developing and executing those plans—your best-in-class strategic thinking and ability to bring people together will be a driving force in how we successfully grow our business.
- Lead strategy and execution across all financial functions including Accounting, FP&A, IR, Treasury, Tax and Strategic Planning.
- Modeling and cash flow management.
- Lead debt & equity fundraising; preparing projections, diligence, presentations, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners that support the finance infrastructure.
- Implement processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to capture and utilize timely and accurate data across the business to make better decisions as we become a global organization.
- Partner with the CEO on financing strategy, board communications, and corporate development, utilizing your existing relationships and building new ones across the finance community.
- 5+ years of finance experience, even better if the experience has been at inventory-based, high growth consumer brands.
- CPA, MS, or MBA preferred.
- Have relationships with financials institutions for various vehicles of debt financing and lead those negotiations.
- Understand investor relations through the lens of banks, venture capital, and private equity.
- Expert level of Microsoft Excel
- Able to execute on today's challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset around where we'll be six months, a year, and several years from now
- Data-driven and goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both
- Experience in fashion or beauty is helpful, but not required.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Experience managing and growing a high performing team.
- Bilingual English & Korean
You may want to know:
- ELOREA offers competitive pay, including equity, in addition to full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Studies have shown a positive work & life balance increases productivity - that's why we work 4 days a week.
- We believe that these early startup years are best spent in close proximity to maximize our odds of innovating, solving hard problems, and taking advantage of opportunities ahead. This role will be spent the majority of the time in-office.