Director of Supply Chain APPLY NOW
ELOREA is seeking a Director of Supply Chain to lead our end-to-end supply chain (for e-commerce, wholesale, and retail), including inventory oversight & planning, warehousing, vendor relationship management, order fulfillment, and oversight of logistics across all distribution channels & product lines.
This position requires the ability to think strategically while also structuring and leading tactical execution. The ideal candidate will create value internally and externally – enabling ELOREA to drive a more efficient and effective supply chain while maintaining the highest quality products.
The ELOREA team is dedicated to the unique Korean concept of Jeong, the pursuit of collective social responsibility within all of us. We're looking for an individual who approaches work and life with a helpful attitude and a desire to make a positive impact both professionally and personally.
- Manage inventory oversight, planning, and forecasting to maximize efficiency and optimize inventory levels. Identify and introduce best practices for inventory planning and management within the ELOREA organization, including using ERP / Inventory Management Systems.
- Manage warehousing strategy to maximize efficiencies and achieve optimal service levels.
- Manage product purchasing strategy and execution to streamline processes and ensure operational efficiencies.
- Manage vendor relationships (in collaboration with product innovation team), including providing order forecasts and submitting purchase orders for product.
- Manage order fulfillment process to ensure continued industry-leading service, on-time delivery, and high customer satisfaction.
- Interact closely with ELOREA customer experience team to ensure exceptional service to all of its clients and customers.
- Actively identify and implement supply chain optimization opportunities to drive service improvements.
- Conduct frequent reporting regarding operational activities for ELOREA's senior management.
- Develop business cases and recommendations through a data-driven approach and drive execution of action plans.
- Assist with development of ELOREA technology strategy and planning.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project teams (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Product Innovation, etc.) to support key initiatives (e.g., packaging improvements, new product launches, etc.).
- Be an expert at identifying relevant data trends, drawing data-driven conclusions, and making actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
- Build, lead, and develop a high-performing team.
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate operational and organizational risks; escalate key risks and issues to manager and leadership team.
- 5+ years direct and hands-on supply chain management, e-commerce, and analytics experience.
- Experience using ERP / Inventory Management Systems and EDI integration software (and software integrations related to these systems).
- Proven experience to lead complex projects.
- Willingness to grow and expand role and responsibilities.
- Outstanding leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills that help align business needs with technical requirements.
- A high sense of integrity and a feeling of motivation from new challenges.
- Experience in fashion or beauty is helpful, but not required.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Experience managing and growing a high performing team.
- Bilingual English & Korean, but not required.
|||New York, NY|||Operations||||||hgcGQyjII4HuV7~F|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false